We are currently offering 25% off all IPL: Laser Hair Removal Courses!
IPL: Laser Hair Removal uses innovative laser technology to rapidly slow down and reduce hair growth rate from the the root, eventually leaving you hair free and smooth! The area being treated needs to be shaved as close to the skin as possible in order for the laser to penetrate the hair from the root. Please avoid waxing, tweezing or any other from of removal from the root for at least 8 weeks prior to having the treatment.
- Please do not apply Fake Tans/Spray Tans prior to or immediately after your treatment as the pigment will burn when prevent the root from being targeted and may result in your treatment being ineffective.
- The area will be prone to burning after treatment, therefore the use of sun-beds or tanning is not recommended as your skin may scar. If IPL is being applied to sun exposed skin the laser intensity may have to be reduced in order to prevent burning, and may result in a less-effective treatment.
Please take a look at our Blog Post on IPL: Laser Hair Removal, for further information and an insight on how the treatment can change your life and save you money!
IPL can be used on many areas of the body here's a break down of areas that can be treated:
- Side Burns
- Navel (Snail Trail Only)
- Standard Bikini Line
- Arms (Full/Half)
- Half Leg
- High Bikini
- Beard (Not Including Neck)
- Lip & Chin
- Chin & Sideburns
- Full Leg
- Hollywood/Brazilian (Including Perianal)
- Front Torso (Chest and Stomach)
- Full Face (Lip, Chin, Sides of Face & Mono-Brow)
- Beard & Neck
Areas are available to purchase in courses per chosen area, as well as pay as you go, and must be staggered every 4-6 weeks (depending on individuals growth rate).
If you require a different area of the body please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Please note: This form of Laser Hair Removal is not suitable for African/Caribbean skinned individuals due to IPL's method of laser penetration. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.