Thinking about getting a spray tan but you’re a total spray-tan-virgin? Relax and hold on to your Gucci purses, we have you covered. This is the Boudoir Beauty Parlour Spray Tan Preparation Guide.
- Wear Flip Flops & baggy clothing on the day (We have some you can purchase at the salon)
- Remove all make up
- Exfoliate and shave the day before (all waxing appointments should be booked the day before)
- Don’t apply deodorants, moisturisers or perfumes
- Don’t apply pale nail polish as it may discolour your nails (we can do this for you after ;))
- Wash off in the correct time depending on which type of Spray Tan you have gone for (we’ll tell you in-store).
- Moisturise every day.
- Avoid putting sprays and perfumes directly on to the skin to avoid patches.
Follow these steps to becoming the perfect bronzed goddess. It’s that simple. But be careful you don’t get addicted like I am.
Stay Sexy xxx